Artificial intelligence.

 Hello everyone, I am Shalu Sinha and I am the owner of Artificial intelligence and I also provide the jobs related this artificial intelligence. I know you firstly want to know about this. So, Firstly I told you that what is Artificial intelligence.

So, Artificial intelligence (AI) is the ability of a computer or a robot controlled by a computer to do tasks that are usually done by humans because they require human intelligence and discernment.And, It also check the human mood and check the neuro of the brain. Like:- When any child their child their mood in happy aur sad then,the brain working in different and also provide different massage to brain .

So, If you want to know more about it please contact me. 

Contact:- 3214567899

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artificial mustache ( Advertisement)

Dhoni world cup bat๐Ÿ ( Advertisement)