Artificial mustache ( written by hair style)

 Hello, I am a hairdresser and I design many type of hair style as well as artificial mustache. Come and buy it if you want to look handsome . If you will come to my shop you never feel dissatisfied because my product is very hygiene and clear.And, many people come to my shop and they did many type of hairstyle and also buy artificial mustache.There response was great and satisfied. earlier I only made hair style for the people but, as I saw in the market that people demand was increased on artificial mustache.so, I decided that I reserved over there and I made many type of artificial moustache and people also like my product and their response was also excellent. Artificial moustache demand those people who have no mustache and they want to look handsome.if you want to know more about it so, please contact on my shop.

Shop- Baali hair style 

Contact:- 1234567891


Thanks,

Comments

  1. Advertisement is very impressive but there are some common grammatical errors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive point - Climax and resoultion are good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Artificial mustache ( Advertisement)

Dhoni world cup bat๐Ÿ ( Advertisement)