Dhoni world cup bat๐Ÿ ( Advertisement)

 Hello everyone.......I am shalu Sinha and I am a famous shopkeeper of sports products..........I keep all the things like:- Bat๐Ÿ, badminton๐ŸŽพ๐ŸŽพ,tennis etc..........And I also keep the special bat ๐Ÿwhich had Dhoni played in the world cup๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†.........So, if you want to become a good batsman so, you will come on my shop and purchase.............because you will never find this bat on any another shop.........This is the great opportunity to become yourself a good cricketer.......And, Today's some discount on this shop so, come and purchase.


My shop name:- Shalu's Special Sport ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽพ๐ŸŽพ⚽⚽๐ŸŽณ๐ŸŽณ⚾

Contact:- 1234556791

Address:- Belly road, patna road no:-5

Comments

  1. Positive points_ rising action and climax is present.

    Areas of improvement_ you have to write in outline and After full stop you should start with capital letter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started with capital letter and I also use outline where I gave full stop.please let me know I didn't understand.

      Delete
  2. Positive point:Advertisement is very impressive.

    Area of improvement:capitalization errors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you please let me know where I miss capitalisation.so, I correct it .

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Artificial mustache ( Advertisement)